Your [TEMPORARY] DIY Self-Love Kit
No one quite knows how long it will be until life goes back to normal. As captains of the beauty industry, we know exactly what you're missing. Since our salon is closed and you can't come to us, we thought about coming to you... but it's near impossible to use scissors from a hazmat suit. Instead, we came up with this DIY box to get you through.
A useful and hilarious light at the end of the tunnel, we took our time and cultivated this box to include all of the things you'll need to keep you feeling beautiful at home. We know it's not as fancy (or effective) as visiting the salon in person, but you've got this!
- Trucker Hat - keep those deep roots covered (we pick the hat - trust us you'll love it!)
- Hair Tie - cutting your own bangs is never an option
- Headband - ombre is only cute when your hairdresser does it
- Face Mask - a spa in your own bathroom
- Fake Eyelashes - glam up for your next teleconference
- Tweezers - use sparingly... we mean it!
- Mani/Pedi Kit - claws are so 10,000 BC
- Polish Remover Pad - it's not a mistake if you learn from it (and can fix it)
- Nail Polish - don't worry, not many of us can paint with our left hands